Search

Monday 12 January 2015

Use DC Unlocker to unlock Huawei E303, E173, series, ZTE, USB Modem


UnlockMTN, AIRTEL, & ETISALT Huawei E303, E173 USB Modem popularly sold in the market today
I have already posted an article how to unlock Huawei modems easily by generating the unlock code on this site using the IMEI but this doesn’t work with newer versions of Huawei modems like E303 etc. This method doesn’t seem to work with the Huawei E303 being issued by Nigerian networks like MTN, GLO and Airtel over the last few months. Though I have an older version, like Huawei E173, which I easily unlocked without any complications, I was forced to unlock my MTN Huawei E303 modem which I later succeeded to unlock by using DC Unlocker. It’s an MTN modem and none of my existing softwares worked, I bought some credit from DC Unlocker. Unlocking it isn’t hard so far you know the right steps to follow. just download the dc unlocker by sending your email address to my email address gbafem93@gmail.com which the DC UNLOCKER will be attached to the email sent to you.Run the software. Be sure you close the default dashboard software for your modem.
- Select your device model from the drop-down menu and then click on the magnifying glass icon to allow the program detect your device

 
- Now click Server and enter your username and password under login options, click on check login.
You must Connect your PC to internet by use of phone via external gateway or nokia PC suit.[Important!!!]
NOTE:
The essence of doing so is to to be able to access DC-Unlocker server to confirm your account credit.
Remember, you cannot plug two Modems on one PC at a time. Make use of phone as a modem in order to connect(use PC Suite or bluetooth gateway) your PC to DC-Unlocker server.



- With that in place, select Unlocking and simply hit the “Do job” button.


- As shown above, the modem was unlocked successfully.
You can now use any SIM on your Huawei E303 modem. You can as well use this method to unlock any other USB modem so far it’s supported by the unlocker. If you’re using other old ZTE or Huawei modem, you can unlock the modem for free if you check this post.
Also, if you’re in Nigeria and don not have a PayPal account since it’s unsupported here, you can contact me personally and I can purchase the credit on your behalf.

For Quick Payment

Send me a PM or call: 07053705671
If you have questions, you can let me know by replying below.
Enjoy...

1 comment: